Opinion and analysis from a student at, what was, the 93rd best academic institution in the whole United Kingdom

Wednesday 5 November 2008

My new compound fantasy, layered upon the memory of others

Give me a half a chance and I am using my money to buy a car, take a batch of an intensive driving lessons, insure myself and then away... Not just down to the supermarket to pick up the paper and a pecan danish, either; I mean, for good!

I know the way: out of London, beyond Reading and then on to Bristol and the Severn, through Wales, Fishguard at two in the morning and the ferry, off the ferry, Rosslaire, Cork and then Killarney; back where I belong, in the mountains. Gone the essays and estates and with all this unbearable, grey mundanity, a mere memory.

I swear to God I'll do it or, at least, something like it...

I'm not staying!

About Me

My photo
An aspiring writer trapped in the never-ending suburbs at the edge of G. London